Correct spelling for FORAM
We think the word foram is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for foram
- farm "Got the farm," was the reply.
- firearm At any rate, it would, if successful, give them a firearm.
- firm It is a big firm."
- foam 4. They rowed her in across the rolling foam, The cruel, crawling foam, The cruel, hungry foam, To her grave beside the sea; But still the boatmen hear her call the cattle home, Across the sands O' Dee.
- foamy It was a weird night, the sky seemed hung with heavy black curtains, the only light being that from the moon, as at rare intervals she darted swiftly through some opening between the clouds, or betrayed her presence by streaks of foamy silver on the edge of some unusually inky cloud.
- foray It was justly matter for triumph, due to an extraordinary fervour of pleading upon a plain statement of the case, that Alvan should return from his foray bringing with him an emissary deputed by General von Rudiger's official chief to see that the young lady, so passionately pursued by the foremost of his time in political genius and oratory, was not subjected to parental tyranny, but stood free to exercise her choice.
- fore After taking leave of our friends, we went down below to take possession of the fore part of the vessel, which was assigned as our exclusive quarters.
- forearm Twenty minutes later, from the top of a lumber-pile in Cardigan's drying-yard, Bryce Cardigan saw the flash of a rifle and felt a sudden sting on his left forearm.
- form It was a woman's form, and it beckoned.
- forum "It was a little more than half a century after this that I was in Rome and sitting on the steps of one of the public buildings in the Forum.
- frame I don't know," he continued, putting up his hand against the door-frame, to give himself the comfort of its support while he talked, "as you understood what she mean by the young ladies at Boston keepin' up with the fellows in college.
- framer Near or far, closer to us than breathing or dwelling beyond the furthest star, God is still the Author of our being, the Framer of the world and all that therein is, the Cause without which there would have been no effects.
- frau "Ach," said Frau Dremmel.
- fray 2. A band, which poured out from Murray's barracks, in Brattle Street, armed with clubs, cutlasses, and bayonets, provoked resistance, and a fray ensued.
- ram Phrixus mounted on the ram and he pulled Helle up beside him.
- roam As he leaned back in the vehicle and allowed his eyes to roam over the streets, there was an air of distinct prosperity about him.
- Forums A camp has the world been since first it began! From his tents sweeps the roving Arabian; at peace, A mere wandering shepherd that follows the fleece; But, warring his way through a world's destinies, Lo from Delhi, from Bagdadt, from Cordova, rise Domes of empiry, dower'd with science and art, Schools, libraries, forums, the palace, the mart!
- Fora Storne wind kem to bek jeta wodander as to fora and blos thju hrof ewei.
- From 1592. Have you sometimes got these lines from knitters?
- FROMM Ja! ihr nehmet es aus reinen Tiefen, Fromm und einfach, wie die Vorweit war, Weckend die Gefuehle, welche schliefen, Ehrend zeugt's von Euch und immerdar.
25 words made from the letters foram
Misspelling of the day
- being offended by