Correct spelling for QUOTS
We think the word quots is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for quots
- guts "I'm damned if they ain't some guts to the herrin' after all," he said.
- quits It is double or quits, you understand?
- quoits The court days in each county were holidays celebrated with games of quoits, running, jumping, feasting, and discussions political and social.
- quota While considering these recommendations the Governor received a request from the Secretary of War for four regiments of infantry, Missouri's quota of the 75,000 men the President had called for.
- quote I do not know the reason for this confusion of terms, but presume it to be due to imperfect knowledge of Spanish on the part of those who thus quote Blanco.
- cuts Hadda Padda's white and beautiful hand appears above the edge of the gorge, holding a large, shining knife, which cuts the rope.
- quiets But what she had foretold came true; -for time dries all tears and quiets all longing; and even in Japan one does not really try to die twice for the same despair.
- coots It is an arresting picture, the long, clear surface, the coots with their white foreheads dabbling in the weeds or rushing after one another with loud splashings, the dabchicks diving six at a time out of sight, and the dignified swans breasting the flowing water under the red brick and lichens of the mill.
- quarts Pottle, a measure of two quarts.
- cots She finished unpacking her stores rather hurriedly, and expressed her readiness to go round the cots with me.
- QUADS The common spaces and quads for general work, when the type itself is used for printing, are about seven-eighths of the height of the type, so that they are well below the printing surface.
- JOTS Ameer jumps up from the floor with the genealogical chart; Royal Historian stands quietly and jots down in a book what he hears.
- quirts In a few minutes the company began to move off. The mules, oxen, and asses, were yoked to the carretas-the rancheros and rancheras climbed inside the deep boxes; and then, what with the cracking of quirts, the shouts of drivers, and the hideous screaming of the ungreased axles, a concert of sounds arose that would have astonished any human being, except a born native of the soil.
13 words made from the letters quots
Misspelling of the day