Correct spelling for YOU'VEL
We think the word you'vel is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for you'vel
- bevel The two longer end in the toothed bevel.
- foul You will perhaps not object to my telling you, that when I next meet my cousin, Master Jasper Stapleton, I will break his head for his share in this foul conspiracy."
- fuel He awoke cold, got his blood running by stamping about, put on fresh fuel and went to sleep again, his feet toward the blaze.
- gavel  There is no woman in the world who has wielded the gavel at as many conventions as has Miss Anthony.
- havel Czech Republic chief of state: President Vaclav KLAUS (since 7 March 2003) note: the Czech Republic's first president Vaclav HAVEL stepped down from office on 2 February 2003 having served exactly 10 years; parliament finally elected a successor on 28 February 2003 after two inconclusive elections in January 2003 head of government: Prime Minister Jiri PAROUBEK (since 25 April 2005), Deputy Prime Ministers Zdenek SKROMACH (since 4 August 2004), Martin JAHN (since 4 August 2004), Pavel NEMEC (since 4 August 2004), Milan SIMONOVSKY (since 4 August 2004) cabinet: Cabinet appointed by the president on the recommendation of the prime minister elections: president elected by Parliament for a five-year term; last successful election held 28 February 2003 (after earlier elections held 15 and 24 January 2003 were inconclusive; next election to be held January 2008); prime minister appointed by the president election results: Vaclav KLAUS elected president on 28 February 2003; Vaclav KLAUS 142 votes, Jan SOKOL 124 votes (third round; combined votes of both chambers of parliament)
- hovel It was a poor hovel; but the good woman had spread a clean wooden coverlet over her own bed, in the inner chamber, and thither Wallace carried the invalid.
- level This Unusual View Was Taken by Mr. Isaac O. Upham From the Level of the Main Approach.
- lovely In this lovely weather I expect you to be out-of-doors.
- navel Yet Schottus in his notes upon Curtius has been taken with this motly description: and in opposition to all good history, thinks that this idle story of a navel relates to the compass.
- novel Out came Britt's big wallet; he threw down the paper-covered novel.
- oval Soon the inhabitants of the camp congregated on the green oval in the midst of the lodges.
- ovule The pollen came from one parent and the ovule, which after fertilization swelled up into the seed, came from another.
- ravel Accentuate the Positive" (Harold Arlen, Johnny Mercer) "Betty Bebops Song" (Jarreau, Freddie Ravel) "Waltz for Debby" (Bill Evans, Gene Lees) "Groovin High" (Dizzy Gillespie, Jarreau) "Lotus" (Don Grolnick, Jarreau) "Scootcha Booty" (Russell Ferrante, Jarreau)
- revel He soon went below, however, to revel, undisturbed, in a conservative local paper.
- shovel We've got one shovel."
- yodel At eight-four a steam yodel shook the panes and lamp-chimneys of Slateville, a semaphore studded with a ruby stiffened out against the sky, and a white eye-the size of a bicycle-wheel-flashed down the tracks.
- yokel To forest, haunt of runs and prime repast, With paying blows, the yokel strained his yoke.
- Orval Salvia viridis (annual clary, orval) is an annual plant native to an area extending from the Mediterranean to the Crimea and into Iran.
- You've You've not heard from him?
- you'll You'll never hear Theophilus Londonderry spoken of as that, I'm afraid.
44 words made from the letters you'vel
3 letter words made from you'vel:
4 letter words made from you'vel:
5 letter words made from you'vel:
loevy, vuelo, olvey, ovule, voyle, levoy.
Misspelling of the day
- having bay window