Definition of failure:
- inability to discharge all your debts as they come due; " the company had to declare bankruptcy"; " fraudulent loans led to the failure of many banks"
- an unexpected omission; " he resented my failure to return his call"; " the mechanic's failure to check the brakes"
- an act that fails; " his failure to pass the test"
- an event that does not accomplish its intended purpose; " the surprise party was a complete failure"
- a person with a record of failing; someone who loses consistently
- loss of ability to function normally; " kidney failure"
- lack of success; " he felt that his entire life had been a failure"; " that year there was a crop failure"
Common misspellings for failure:
- faliure (26%)
- falure (12%)
- failiure (7%)
- failur (7%)
- failuer (4%)
- failer (3%)
- faluire (3%)
- failue (2%)
- familure (2%)
- failiur (2%)