Definition of building:
- increasing or having the power to increase especially in size or amount or degree; " muscle- building exercises"
- the act of constructing or building something; " during the construction we had to take a detour"; " his hobby was the building of boats"
- the commercial activity involved in constructing buildings; " their main business is home construction"; " workers in the building trades"
- the occupants of a building; " the entire building complained about the noise"
- a structure that has a roof and walls and stands more or less permanently in one place; " there was a three- story building on the corner"; " it was an imposing edifice"
- The act of constructing, erecting, or establishing.
- The art of constructing edifices, or the practice of civil architecture.
- That which is built; a fabric or edifice constructed, as a house, a church, etc.
Common misspellings for building:
- bulding (18%)
- buliding (15%)
- buidling (13%)
- buiding (9%)
- builing (8%)
- biulding (4%)
- builiding (4%)
- bilding (4%)
- builidng (3%)