Common misspellings for skating:
Google Ngram Viewer results for skating:
This graph shows how "skating" have occurred between 1800 and 2008 in a corpus of English books.
Examples of usage for skating:
She has a kind remembrance of you, and has not forgotten that bright winter's afternoon, when we first initiated you in the art of skating, and she maintains that you squeezed her hand on that occasion with more ardour than your later behaviour warranted. "The Dead Lake and Other Tales" , Paul Heyse.
Quotes for skating:
I just try to touch people's hearts in a way through skating, so they're not just witnessing a performance, they're feeling a performance and they're a part of it. - Scott Hamilton
Figure skating is an unlikely Olympic event but its good television. It's sort of a combination of gymnastics and ballet. A little sexy too which doesn't hurt. - Andy Rooney
Rhymes for skating:
- abating, awaiting, berating, creating, debating, deflating, elating.
- annotating, innovating, reinstating.
- baiting, crating, dating, grating, hating, mating, plating, rating, sating.
- equating, inflating, misstating, negating, relating, restating, sedating, stating, translating, updating, waiting, weighting.
- How to spell skating?
- Correct spelling of skating.
- Spell check skating.
- How do u spell skating?