Definition of linear:
- of a leaf shape; long and narrow
- of or in or along or relating to a line; involving a single dimension; " a linear foot"
- measured lengthwise; " cost of lumber per running foot"
- of a circuit or device having an output that is proportional to the input; " analogue device"; " linear amplifier"
- designating or involving an equation whose terms are of the first degree
Common misspellings for linear:
- liniar (25%)
- linier (13%)
- linar (9%)
- linera (9%)
- lenear (6%)
- linner (4%)
- linnear (4%)
- inear (4%)
- linea (4%)
- lineir (4%)