Google Ngram Viewer results for moralistic:
This graph shows how "moralistic" have occurred between 1800 and 2008 in a corpus of English books.
Examples of usage for moralistic:
The truth is that Melanchthon never fully succeeded in freeing himself from his original humanistic tendencies, a fact which gave his mind a moralistic rather than a truly religious and Scriptural bent. "Historical Introductions to the Symbolical Books of the Evangelical Lutheran Church" , Friedrich Bente.
Especially unsavory appears to most people Freud's theory of infantile sexuality, a subject which has heretofore been looked upon chiefly from a moralistic standpoint, and was spoken of by others merely as odd or as a frightful example of precocious depravity. "Studies in Forensic Psychiatry" , Bernard Glueck.
Quotes for moralistic:
Rhymes for moralistic:
- altruistic, atheistic, chauvinistic, dualistic, euphemistic.
- anachronistic, antagonistic, capitalistic, characteristic.
- artistic, autistic, ballistic, holistic, linguistic, logistic, patristic.
- cystic, mistic, mystic.
- deterministic, expressionistic, fatalistic, feudalistic, futuristic, hedonistic, hellenistic, humanistic, idealistic, impressionistic, jingoistic, journalistic, legalistic, mechanistic, militaristic, monopolistic, narcissistic, nationalistic, naturalistic, novelistic, opportunistic, optimistic, pantheistic, paternalistic, pessimistic, pluralistic, polytheistic, primitivistic, propagandistic, puristic, realistic, relativistic, ritualistic, sadistic, simplistic, socialistic, statistic, stylistic, surrealistic, synergistic, terroristic, uncharacteristic, unrealistic, voyeuristic.
- imperialistic, materialistic, sensationalistic.
- How to spell moralistic?
- Correct spelling of moralistic.
- Spell check moralistic.
- How do u spell moralistic?