Definition of mother:
- 1. The female parent. 2. Any cell or other structure from which other similar bodies are formed.
- A stringy sediment in vinegar, the fungus of acetous fermentation, Mycoderma aceti.
- Native; natural; received, as from one's mother; giving birth, as a mother.
- A female parent; a woman who has borne a child; a producer; a superior in a religious house.
- A thick slimy substance concreted in liquors.
- To adopt as a son or daughter. Mother Carey's chickens, stormy petrels.
- To concrete, as the thick matter of liquors.
Common misspellings for mother:
moher, muther, motherand, moehr, moteh, morther, mothr, amother, monther, nother, toher, mothet, moder, motthers, mothjer, cother, motther, outher, motheer, mofher, motehr, mam, mutha, mnother, mothrer, momis, motrher, mothere, fmother, kother, mothe, mothre, mtoher, rmother, moghter, molther, moter, motha, mothert, mothing, mopther, mohter, hother, motherfucking, mtoehr, moother, mmother, motr, mothar, mther, maother, mofther, mpther, emother, mothern, mothor, methor, momz, mothur, momther, motherthis, moteher, mither, mokther, motjer.
Google Ngram Viewer results for mother:
Examples of usage for mother:
Quotes for mother:
Idioms for mother:
- How to spell mother?
- Correct spelling of mother.
- Spell check mother.
- How do u spell mother?