Correct spelling for 1LAKH
We think the word 1lakh is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for 1lakh
- lac The profits, however, go largely to middle-men, who in the Jaintia Hills are Syntengs from Jowai, who give out advances to the Bhoi cultivators on the condition that they will be repaid in lac.
- lack We were very exhausted, and were beginning to feel the lack of food.
- lackey They effected the assassination of their king by a lackey, and ended with exclaiming against philosophers.
- lag When thyroxin is administered in a single dose, there is a distinct lag in the absorption of it by the tissues.
- lake The boat was still too far out upon the lake.
- lark Why should we not go and have a lark all by ourselves?
- lash The whole indistinct world appeared to be moving to the lash of wind, to the sound of rain, to the roar of the river.
- lath In place of a sapling a pole or lath was employed, and from this lath is probably derived the term lathe.
- lax At one instant he was furious with pain, at the next broken and lax from the same cause.
- leak He'd never lived much in the country and was afraid it wouldn't agree with his leak.
6 words made from the letters 1lakh
3 letter words made from 1lakh:
lah, kh1, k1a.
Misspelling of the day
- come hasty conclusion