Correct spelling for HOOSE
We think the word hoose is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for hoose
- choose How am I to choose!
- goose As far as the goose was concerned she had died too soon, for the child it was too late.
- hesse Louis Buonaparte, King of Holland, meanwhile, had advanced into Westphalia, and occupied that territory also, with great part of Hanover, East Friesland, Embden, and the dominions of Hesse-Cassel.
- hoarse "Nan," came her uncle's voice, hoarse with feeling, "you're saying good-by to me forever."
- hooke I have a drawing here, sketched many years ago by Hooke, when he made his investigations.
- hoosier On one of those occasions it was rumored in the village, that a "shiveree"- Hoosier for charivari-was to mark the event.
- horse There's the horse for proof.
- horsey He sat opposite to me in the train going down, and my attention was first attracted to him by the marked contrast between his appearance and his attire: he had not thought fit to adopt the regulation costume for such occasions, and I think I never saw a man who had made himself more aggressively horsey.
- hose Warrington threw aside the hose, and the Lascars sprang upon it, not knowing what the big blond Sahib might do next.
- hosea She was now expecting Hosea.
- house He ought to have waited for us before he took a house."
- loose They are broken loose and making for the woods.
- moose The King Moose stands at bay.
- noose At a time like this a beggar's crutch would be better than a leader's staff" "And an executioner's noose round the neck rather than a gold chain!"
- hoes If she could be spared from her own work to take the position of instructress for young girls determined to make the land their chief employment, they would be saved a vast amount of unnecessary fatigue and labour by learning the art of using spades, forks, hoes, and rakes in the way that experience teaches, relying more upon the weight and designed capabilities of the tool to do the work than upon their own untrained muscles.
- HOS +Andra moi enepe Mousa polutropon, hos mala polla Plankthe+ &c.
14 words made from the letters hoose
5 letter words made from hoose:
hosoe, hoose, eshoo.
Misspelling of the day
- am big
- bear grudge
- fa ten