Enter your text below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Poland - Kashubian
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
- Slovak - Slovenčina
Table of Contents
What are the misspellings for arbitration?
What is the definition of arbitration?
A non-court procedure for resolving disputes using one or more neutral third parties -- called the arbitrator or arbitration panel. Arbitration uses rules of evidence and procedure that are less formal than those followed in trial courts, which usually leads to a faster, less-expensive resolution. There are many types of arbitration in common use: Binding arbitration is similar to a court proceeding in that the arbitrator has the power to impose a decision, although this is sometimes limited by agreement -- for example, in "hi-lo arbitration" the parties may agree in advance to a maximum and minimum award. In non-binding arbitration, the arbitrator can recommend but not impose a decision. Many contracts -- including those imposed on customers by many financial and healthcare organizations -- require mandatory arbitration in the event of a dispute. This may be reasonable when the arbitrator really is neutral, but is justifiably criticized when the large company that writes the contract is able to influence the choice of the arbitrator.
Google Ngram Viewer results for arbitration:
What are the quotes for arbitration?
What are the rhymes for arbitration?
- salvation, classification, compensation, sensation, demodulation, disinclination, glorification, edification, approbation, cremation, collaboration, indemnification, impregnation, pacification, disinformation, decentralization, deflation, notation, derivation, confiscation, augmentation, clarification, temptation, intimation, mutation, discontinuation, deformation, restoration, defamation, adjudication, glaciation, repudiation, allocation, miscreation, proclamation, tabulation, centralization, disputation, damnation, expiration, recantation, authentication, confirmation, socialization, exhortation, elation, plantation, mineralization, continuation, disintegration, securitization, destabilization, inactivation, fumigation, education, tribulation, naturalization, self-congratulation, consternation, inspiration, condemnation, discrimination, neutralization, mummification, codification, termination, nonproliferation, stabilization, obligation, denunciation, deliberation, divination, misappropriation, agglomeration, subluxation, celebration, dissemination, desalinization, identification, pasteurization, commercialization, improvisation, adaptation, vibration, vaporization, masturbation, adoration, immunization, creation, coordination, deregulation, formation, exhalation, ministration, exfoliation, negotiation, misinterpretation, perturbation, reaffiliation, miniaturization, regimentation, vaccination, articulation, privation, deforestation, reiteration, exploitation, replication, emanation, libration, notification, aggravation, detonation, consultation, disembarkation, reflation, combination, conservation, degeneration, correlation, evaporation, vacillation, optimization, infiltration, indentation, fabrication, enumeration, syndication, inoculation, respiration, investigation, inflation, invalidation, extrapolation, translation, exasperation, formulation, documentation, escalation, desecration, cultivation, reformation, saponification, quotation, democratization, equalization, modernization, dislocation, profanation, relaxation, recalculation, elimination, liberalization, prognostication, lubrication, devaluation, gyration, proliferation, deportation, fermentation, deification, mobilization, flirtation, reexamination, emigration, equivocation, instrumentation, renunciation, nucleation, amplification, concatenation, premeditation, incarceration, fixation, donation, culmination, reservation, verification, cooperation, incubation, stagflation, condensation, fibrillation, obfuscation, mutilation, explanation, animation, graduation, dehumanization, ramification, nomination, altercation, fertilization, hesitation, hydration, perforation, indignation, relation, categorization, inauguration, prefabrication, hallucination, convocation, habitation, harmonization, alienation, monopolization, politicization, mitigation, demonstration, exaggeration, intoxication, overpopulation, publication, mechanization, imagination, litigation, declaration, electrification, expropriation, irradiation, experimentation, ossification, multiplication, dispensation, telecommunication, vegetation, innovation, compilation, assassination, reconciliation, interpretation, usurpation, installation, expectation, imputation, appropriation, excitation, molestation, consolidation, pontification, specification, corp, normalization, disorientation, illustration, information, importation, ostentation, incoordination, civilization, invocation, exclamation, exhilaration, standardization, sanitation, coronation, polarization, decoration, probation, generation, rotation, pollination, cohabitation, gastrulation, maturation, criminalization, manipulation, confabulation, prostration, recrimination, implantation, fragmentation, relocation, transportation, consolation, inhalation, delineation, stipulation, validation, occupation, reverberation, irrigation, frustration, connotation, facilitation, recitation, intimidation, crustacean, vocation, regulation, machination, overvaluation, eradication, specialization, orchestration, repatriation, designation, simplification, population, liberation, conversation, medication, exacerbation, resuscitation, insinuation, aspiration, aviation, representation, magnification, amalgamation, precipitation, ovulation, ventilation, corroboration, incarnation, affirmation, denationalization, inclination, inflammation, reauthorization, filtration, desperation, incorporation, insulation, anticipation, concentration, sequestration, organization, simulation, oxidation, reparation, sarmatian, echolocation, duration, saturation, rationalization, avocation, rejuvenation, ionization, recreation, legalization, vilification, solicitation, deprivation, humiliation, legislation, dalmatian, evaluation, quantification, infatuation, impersonation, procrastination, protestation, destination, nationalization, delegation, pagination, constellation, generalization, rededication, ejaculation, origination, subordination, oration, modulation, ovation, propagation, ornamentation, hybridization, sedimentation, admiration, affiliation, excommunication, victimization, industrialization, procreation, reconfirmation, moderation, renegotiation, exploration, assimilation, dissertation, realization, pronunciation, automation, desolation, conglomeration, rectification, transplantation, permutation, variation, rumination, perspiration, domestication, implementation, coagulation, summation, retaliation, inhabitation, orientation, backwardation, stagnation, suffocation, intonation, corporation, conciliation, isolation, dissociation, annihilation, redecoration, hospitalization, amortization, irritation, discoloration, urbanization, detoxification, reallocation, transillumination, substantiation, nitration, punctuation, reputation, christianization, regeneration, implication, evocation, ligation, capitulation, reclassification, decapitation, disinflation, navigation, depreciation, limitation, reclamation, integration, coloration, emancipation, palpitation, preoccupation, annexation, alteration, advocation, deviation, commemoration, magnetization, organisation, amputation, revitalization, agitation, speculation, distillation, qualification, valuation, deceleration, negation, extermination, adulation, toleration, refrigeration, preparation, conflagration, segregation, reconfiguration, differentiation, instigation, predestination, radiation, determination, complication, elevation, refutation, croatian, bifurcation, examination, vindication, levitation, computerization, cancellation, insemination, communication, ratification, reevaluation, revocation, vacation, pressurization, revaluation, affrication, explication, miscalculation, desalination, figuration, privatisation, gravitation, remuneration, triangulation, marginalization, dehydration, presentation, incrustation, dissipation, incapacitation, elongation, decertification, provocation, conjugation, characterization, denomination, foliation, unification, lactation, sedation, calibration, gentrification, consideration, hibernation, stalinization, depredation, diversification, confederation, affectation, falsification, strangulation, disqualification, nullification, authorization, association, rehydration, manifestation, demonization, malformation, stimulation, subsidization, sterilization, modification, depopulation, westernization, sanctification, visitation, granulation, indication, violation, insubordination, reinterpretation, horatian, appellation, flotation, immigration, imitation, interrogation, retardation, revelation, pigmentation, dedication, sophistication, expatriation, incantation, exhumation, misidentification, domination, miscommunication, optation, visualization, mediation, menstruation, congregation, titillation, computation, illumination, accumulation, indexation, reforestation, recertification, consecration, demarcation, misinformation, perpetuation, resignation, hyperinflation, inundation, intensification, fortification, calculation, alleviation, narration, fluctuation, balkanization, constipation, disorganization, gradation, starvation, russification, reinvigoration, collectivization, appalachian, trepidation, annotation, demobilization, misrepresentation, nondiscrimination, approximation, consummation, unionization, undervaluation, germination, indoctrination, fascination, exoneration, suburbanization, fluoridation, confrontation, reincarnation, laceration, devastation, duplication, miseration, operation, decontamination, commendation, migration, motivation, recommendation, purification, renomination, taxation, embarkation, allegation, estimation, application, desegregation, localization, misapplication, contamination, remediation, segmentation, jubilation, personification, federation, dilation, evacuation, maximization, globalization, argumentation, amelioration, hydrogenation, initiation, incrimination, transformation, infestation, privatization, location, proration, cogitation, utilization, equitation, degradation, reorganization, registration, appreciation, oscillation, recuperation, desiccation, reunification, gasification, preservation, gratification, rehabilitation, justification, reconsideration, vulgarization, dramatization, invitation, foundation, configuration, certification, excavation, participation, communization, demoralization, elaboration, ordination, liquidation, popularization, congratulation, reaffirmation, meditation, observation, contemplation, depravation, colonization, personalization, separation, situation, renovation, dilatation, gestation, emulation, dictation;
- nation, station, ration, haitian;
- cetacean, citation, causation, carnation, alsatian, cessation, castration;
- accusation, aberration, acclimation, abrogation, activation, abdication;
- accreditation, accommodation, abomination, abbreviation, acceleration;
- alphabetization, cannibalization, capitalization, acidification;
- decriminalization, antidiscrimination, demilitarization, americanization;
- internationalization, institutionalization;
What are the translations for arbitration?
Afrikaans word for Arbitration
Arabic word for Arbitration
German words for Arbitration
Schlichtung, Entscheidung, Schiedsgericht, Schiedsverfahren, Arbitration, Schiedsgerichtsverfahren, Schiedsgerichtsbarkeit, Schlichtungsverfahren, Arbitrage, Entscheidungsinstanz, Schlichtung durch Schiedsspruch.
Greek word for Arbitration
Italian word for Arbitration
Malay words for Arbitration
Arbitraj, Arbitrase, Timbang tara.
Norwegian word for Arbitration
Polish word for Arbitration
Portuguese word for Arbitration
Spanish words for Arbitration
arbitraje, mediación, intermediación.
Swedish word for Arbitration
Turkish word for Arbitration
Vietnamese word for Arbitration
sự phân xử.