Correct spelling for 20S
We think the word 20s is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for 20s
- as Well, that would be as it was to be.
- bs Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering (BS CE) — five-year program leading to the understanding of several areas of civil engineering including construction engineering and management, environmental and energy engineering, geotechnical engineering, transportation engineering, structural engineering and water resources engineering.
- cs Travadores was the last colonial champion of Cape Verde 1975 Regional championships occurred, no two winners would elevate into the championship match as it was cancelled Cape Verde declared independence from Portugal 1976 Fogo Island League championships established Onze Estrelas football (soccer) club based in Boa Vista established África Show football (soccer) club based in Rabil on Boa Vista Island founded Onze Unidos football club based in Maio founded CS Mindelense won their first national championship title for Cape Verde 1977 Barreirense football club based in Barreiro, Maio founded Mindelense won their second consecutive championship title for Cape Verde SC Atlético football club based in Ribeira Brava, São Nicolau founded 1978 Boa Vista Island League established Beira-Mar football club based in Maio established No national championship competition held due to that the winner of the Sotavento Islands was undecided to challenge Mindelense, the winner of the Barlavento Islands 1979 Desportivo da Praia football club founded Académica da Calheta do Maio football club founded No national championship competition held
- es Ye-es; but I should like to know more-a great deal more.
- ks Ks HQ as a giant advertisement tower in an abandoned area of Bubble Town.
- NS 5303 but since this seemed to have also required the use of the Morane Type Ns immense "casserole" spinner, which almost totally blocked cooling air from reaching the engine, the deflecting-wedge method was not pursued further with Bristol Scouts.
- GS The A1 receptors couple to Gi/o and decreases cAMP levels, while the A2 adenosine receptors couple to Gs, which stimulates adenylate cyclase activity.
- HS 1931, class of 1949), retired American football head coach of the Bethune–Cookman University Wildcats football team from 1976 to 1978 and of the Cheyney University of Pennsylvania Wolves from 1979 to 1984, who coached at Camden HS in the 1970s.
1 words made from the letters 20s
3 letter words made from 20s:
Misspelling of the day
- assumes role
- assumes role of