Correct spelling for 70S
We think the word 70s is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for 70s
- as May it be as you say!"
- bs CALIFORNIA: Del Norte Co. : Smith River, 2 BS; Crescent City, 20 BS. Siskiyou Co. : Beswick, 1 BS; Hornbrook, 3 BS; Brownell, Klamath Lake, 1 BS; Mayten, 2 BS; Squaw Creek, Mt. Shasta, 5 BS; Upper Ash Creek, Mt. Shasta, 1 BS; upper Mud Creek, Mt. Shasta, 8 BS; Wagon Camp, Mt. Shasta, 5 BS; Warmcastle Soda Springs, Squaw Creek Valley, 2 BS; Sisson, 7 BS. Modoc Co. : Davis Creek, Goose Lake, 1 BS. Humboldt Co. : Humboldt Bay, 10 BS. Trinity Co. : Canyon Creek, 2 BS. Shasta Co. : Fort Crook, 11 BS; Dana, 17 BS; Fall Lake, Fall River Valley, 3 BS; Cassel, 2 BS; 12 mi. E Burney, 1 BS; Lassen Peak, 13 BS; Kellys, Warner Creek, 1 KU; Drakes Hot Springs, Warner Creek, 2 BS. Mendocino Co. : Russian Gulch State Park, 2 FC. Plumas Co. : 12 mi. NE Prattville, 2 BS; Spring Garden Ranch, Grizzly Mts., 3 BS; Sierra Valley, 1 BS. Sierra Co. : Lincoln Creek, 1 BS. Sonoma Co. : Petaluma, 3 BS; Point Reyes, 7 BS. Placer Co. : Donner, 3 BS. El Dorado Co. : Tallac, 3 BS. Mono Co. : Mt. Conness, 1 BS; Mono Lake, 1 BS; near Mammoth, 8000 ft., head of Owens River, 2 BS. Inyo Co. : Alvord, 1 BS.
- cs Yes; I sent this item, this is CS, these items to our Special Services, Miss Waters.
- es People had begun to do so ever since the Ortlieb sisters were called the "beautiful" instead of the pious and virtuous Es.
- ks X. -X has a sharp sound, like ks, when it ends a syllable with the accent on it; as, exit, exercise; or when it precedes an accented syllable which begins with any consonant except h; as, excuse, extent; but when the following accented syllable begins with a vowel or h, it has, generally, a flat sound, like gz; as in exert, exhort.
- os But I'd like to know what good Os-Anders has ever done to me and mine.
- ps The sonship accordingly implies the dominion over the world, which in Ps.
- ss His next performance was his celebrated picture of St. Pietro Martire, in the church of SS. Giovanni e Paolo, at Venice, which is generally regarded as his master-piece in historical painting.
- O's O! had she died o' crook or cauld, As Ewies do when they grow auld, It wad na been, by mony fauld, Sae sair a heart to nane o's a': For a' the claith that we hae worn, Frae her and her's sae aften shorn, The loss o' her we could hae born, Had fair strae-death ta'en her awa'; The loss o' her we could hae born, &c.
- S Oh dear, how can the bon Dieu let people be so happy-s-o happy!"
- NS 199. Ung aultre tableau vieux de Dieu le Pere; tenant son filz nuz entre ses bras, le Sainct Esperit en forme coulombe entre Dieu le Pere assiz sur ung arc en ciel et une pomme ronde soubz les pieds de NS.
- GS GS. What horrible sounds!
- HS In 1987 during the Vadamarachchi Operation the air force mustered one HS 748, two Y-12s and one de Havilland Heron, all configured as improvised bombers.
- unnoteworthy The additional expenses are unnoteworthy with the exception of 'A Key to a Pen,' which certainly arouses curiosity; the price of the key was one shilling, but its size, shape, and use remain a mystery to us.
1 words made from the letters 70s
3 letter words made from 70s:
Misspelling of the day