Correct spelling for SAFTE
We think the word safte is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for safte
- aft Now go aft with it.
- after Who we after this time?"
- fate And greatly influence his future fate!
- sade Hobart subsequently commanded the Specialized Armour Development Establishment (SADE), which was formed from elements of the 79th together with the Assault Training and Development Centre.
- safe It's in the safe now."
- safety Little by little, the wonderful, blessed feeling of safety crept over Lightfoot.
- sat Suddenly Lilly sat back, silent holding her father's hand the rest of the way.
- sate The lordings sate them down for weariness.
- sated But the wife of Ilmarinen While the shepherd was lamenting, And while Kullervo was singing, Ate the butter from the barrel, 50 And she ate the freshest butter, And upon the cakes she spread it, And hot soup had she made ready, But for Kullervo cold cabbage, Whence the dog the fat had eaten, And the black dog made a meal from, And the spotted dog been sated, And the brown dog had sufficient.
- saute Place them in a frying-pan with a little butter, and saute them on both sides to a delicate color.
- save Save Leonore-if you won't save me!"
- saved I have saved you all that worry.
- shaft Then Guatemoc took torches in his hand, and was lowered into the shaft by a rope.
- sift I'll sift the wheat out of the chaff and hand you what's for your own good.
- Sifted In a quarter of an hour he had sounded and sifted the case to the uttermost, and descended with the husband once more to the drawing-room.
- safes It was one of those old-fashioned "safes" such as our grandmothers considered indispensable in the furnishing of a kitchen.
- SAFER "Yes," he ses, "that would be safer.
28 words made from the letters safte
Misspelling of the day
- be in a quandary
- bought into
- gives it ones all