Definition of question:
- The act of asking; an interrogatory; that which is asked; inquiry; dispute; doubt; examination; subject under discussion; a proposition stated by way of interrogation. Questional to the point in debate. Begging the question, assuming the point to be proved. In question, in debate. Out of the question, not to be thought of. Previous question, a motion that there be no question.
- To examine by interrogatories; to doubt of; to treat as doubtful.
- To ask a question or questions.
Common misspellings for question:
questi, quesiion, quesition, qusetion, quesstion, qouistion, qwestion, questionof, qestions, questionnes, quesetion, uestion, qustion, quesiont, qwstion, queson, qustin, quesions, quention, questionor, quetions, qution, questiond, quation, quesiton, qusten, queston, dought, quesation, qietsion, quesion, quiston, qouestion, quetion, qiestion, questuon, questoin, quisetion, quedtion, quesyion, questrion, qoustion, questinon, questin, quastion, querstion, qeastion, questiion, questoion, questyion, qeustions, kwestion, questiong, questons, wquestion, cuestion, quiestion, quioshton, questain, auestions, questionon, qusetions, qeston, questuion, quesitons, questionn, qoustine, qeustion, questione, queshtion, quastions, questiuon, qusthin, qquestion, questun, quistin, qurstion, qusion, ques, queistion, quertion, ouestion, queisotn, questiosns, qauestion, quaestion, questino, qwshtion, quition, questio, questioing, questioneers, quewstion, qwuestion, questiom, qestion, quston, quesrion, questen, quetsions, quwestion, questionthe, guestion, kestion, qurestion, quetiosn, quesdtion, destion, questison, quoestion, quesitoned, quesitosn, quection, questtion, qiestions, qustons, queation, questoning, questiosn, questional, questionis, questionns, questionh, quesiotn, questiona, questiont, queestion, qyestion, questian, quuestion, questioin, aquistion, questien, questiopn, quations, questuin, questionsable, questioon, wuestion, puestion, quashton, questionin, quostion, quetsion, queastion, aquestion, qastion, quistion, question4.
Google Ngram Viewer results for question:
Examples of usage for question:
Quotes for question:
On the other hand, ethnic psychology must always come to the assistance of individual psychology, when the developmental forms of the complex mental processes are in question. - Wilhelm Wundt
Rhymes for question:
- accession, aggression, compression, concession, confession, congestion, depression, digestion, digression, discretion, expression, impression, ingestion, obsession, oppression, possession, precession, procession, profession, progression, recession, regression, repression, secession, succession, suggestion, suppression, transgression.
- decompression, indigestion, indiscretion, intercession, misimpression, nonaggression, repossession.
- deshane, deshon, freshen, hessian, session.
Idioms for question:
- How to spell question?
- Correct spelling of question.
- Spell check question.
- How do u spell question?