Correct spelling for BLUE
We think the word blue is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for blue
- blue It is gold and dark-blue and light-blue.
- blues Mrs. Crow has had the blues all day, Billy Rabbit has been very lonely, and even Melancthon Coon was asking what had become of you; he had missed your singing.
- blur Then he saw that it was a cow, and immediately in the animal's wake appeared another blur.
- clue Have you really a clue?"
- flue It was the result of an accident from the over-heating of a flue, which might have been doubly disastrous.
- glue Perhaps it's your glue we use, Mr Hilliard.
- Blued Standard Cobras were blued with round-butt grip frames.
- BLU AFLW Clubs: 2017 - Adelaide (Crows) - Brisbane (Lions) - Carlton ( Blues) - Collingwood (Magpies) - Fremantle (Dockers) - Greater Western Sydney (Giants) - Melbourne (Demons) - Western Bulldogs (Bulldogs) VFL Clubs: 2017 - Box Hill (Hawks) - Casey (Demons) - Coburg (Lions) - Collingwood reserves (Magpies) - Essendon reserves (Bombers) - Footscray reserves (Bulldogs) - Geelong reserves (Cats) - North Ballarat (Roosters) - Northern Blues ( Blues) - Port Melbourne (Boroughs) - Richmond reserves (Tigers) - Sandringham (Zebras) - Werribee (Tigers) - Williamstown (Seagulls) U18 Championships Teams: 2017 - Australian Alliance (Allies) - New South Wales/Australian Capital Territory (Rams) - Northern Territory (Thunder) - Queensland (Maroons) - South Australia (Croweaters) - Tasmania (Mariners) - Victoria Country - Victoria Metro - Western Australia (Sandgropers) TAC Cup Clubs: 2017 Bendigo Pioneers Calder Cannons Dandenong Stingrays Eastern Rangers Geelong Falcons Gippsland Power Greater Western Victoria Rebels Murray Bushrangers Northern Knights - Oakleigh Chargers Sandringham Dragons - Western Jets International Cup Teams: 2017 - Canada (Northwind) - China (Dragons) - Denmark (Vikings) - Fiji (Tribe) - France (Les Coqs) - Great Britain (Bulldogs) - India (Bombers) - Ireland (Warriors) - Japan (Samurais) - "Middle East Cougars" (Peres Team for Peace) - Nauru (Chiefs) - New Zealand (Hawks) - Papua New Guinea (Mosquitoes) - South Africa (Lions) - Sweden (Elks) - Timor-Leste (Crocs) - Tonga (Tigers) - United States (Revolution) Bonus Teams: 2017 - All Australian - All Stars ("Dream Team") - Dennis Cometti Legends Indigenous (All-Stars) - Richos All Stars - Tru Blu team - Victoria (The Big V) - Wicked Witch team 2018 Season Pack On 3rd of May 2018 Wicked Witch Software launched a Season Pack which added the Western Australian Football League, the South Australian National Football League and the North East Australian Football League.
- bluer The longer they looked upwards, the bluer seemed the sky.
- bluet ("In memory of Joan Poyntz once the most beloved wife of Arthur Bluet, Esq.
7 words made from the letters blue
Misspelling of the day
- hair of dog bit one
- malicious tactics