Definition of deflate:
- collapse by releasing contained air or gas; " deflate a balloon"
- become deflated or flaccid, as by losing air; " The balloons deflated"
- reduce or cut back the amount or availability of, creating a decline in value or prices; " deflate the currency"
- produce deflation in; " The new measures deflated the economy"
- reduce or lessen the size or importance of; " The bad review of his work deflated his self- confidence"
- release contained air or gas from; " deflate the air mattress"
Common misspellings for deflate:
- deflat (25%)
- defalte (25%)
- diflate (19%)
- delat (12%)
- definate (6%)
- delte (6%)
- defalt (6%)