Definition of late:
- Coming after the usual time; slow; tardy; long- delayed; far- advanced; existing not long ago, but not now; departed or deceased; not long past; recent.
- After the usual time; not long ago; lately; far in the night, day, week, or other particular period. Of late, in time not long past. Too late, not in due time.
Common misspellings for late:
tate, latel, lates, lat, latey, lated, latee, laste, flate, l8, lats, latre, latet, lata, late, laate, loate, lasy, ren, leate, alte, laet, kate, lait, laite, lae, lare, lete, latem, latye, lte, laght.
Google Ngram Viewer results for late:
Examples of usage for late:
Quotes for late:
Rhymes for late:
- abate, await, belate, berate, collate, conflate, create, debate, deflate, dictate, dilate, elate, equate, est, estate, gestate, inflate, innate, irate, kuwait, lightweight, misstate, negate, oblate, ornate, postdate, predate, prorate, reflate, relate, restate, sedate, translate, tri-state, update, upstate.
- ate, aydt, bait, bate, cate, chait, crate, date, eight, fait, fate, fete, freight, gait, gate, grate, great, hait, hate, kate, mate, nate, pait, pate, plait, plate, prate, rait, rate, sate, skate, slate, spate, speight, state, straight, strait, streight, tait, taitt, tate, trait, wait, waite, wayt, weight.
- conjugate, desecrate, interstate, intrastate, overrate, overweight, procreate, reinstate, silverplate, solid-state, underrate.
- demodulate, interrelate, recriminate, remunerate.
Idioms for late:
- How to spell late?
- Correct spelling of late.
- Spell check late.
- How do u spell late?