Definition of leave:
- Liberty granted; permission; departure; a formal parting of friends; farewell.
- To depart from; to abandon; to commit; to suffer to remain; to have remaining at death; to bequeath; to permit; to forbear; to refer.
- To cease; to desist. To be left to one's self, to be left to his own way, unguided and unchecked. To leave off to desist from; to cease wearing; to abandon. To leave out, to omit.
Common misspellings for leave:
sleave, leaeve, leaqve, lev, leake, kleave, leavve, lieave, leaver, leavel, leeave, levie, sleav, leve, leafe, leasve, leaved, levea, dleave, leace, laeve, leive, leaave, lerave, elave, levae, leawe, loeave, leavce, lieve, leavy, leeve, keave, leev, laave, bleave, ieave, leavem, leava, leavea, lav, leav, leavr, leabe, leavle, leae, leavee, leaft, lleave, leavet, liave.
Google Ngram Viewer results for leave:
Examples of usage for leave:
Quotes for leave:
Rhymes for leave:
- achieve, aggrieve, aleve, aviv, believe, bereave, conceive, deceive, geneve, naive, perceive, rajiv, receive, relieve, reprieve, retrieve, sanjiv.
- breve, cleave, cleve, eave, eve, greave, greve, grieve, heave, leve, meave, naeve, neve, peeve, reave, reeve, sleeve, steve, vive, we've, weave, yves.
- disbelieve, interleave, interweave, misconceive, misperceive, preconceive.
- How to spell leave?
- Correct spelling of leave.
- Spell check leave.
- How do u spell leave?