Correct spelling for CASE4
We think the word case4 is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for case4
- base We bought these clothes on the base and they were of wonderful material.
- cafe And they both went into a cafe.
- cage Where is the bear cage?
- cake Bouchalka's expression, and the remnant of a cake in his long fingers, gave her the connection.
- cane Her first two trials were unsuccessful; but on the third attempt she found her at work in the cane-field.
- cape In a late letter from Cape York, Mr. Frank Jardine mentions that some natives had visited the Settlement at Somerset, amongst whom were seen some of the articles carried in the mule's pack bags.
- care "What would I care for it, if I wanted to take your life?
- case But that we know is not the case.
7 words made from the letters case4
4 letter words made from case4:
Misspelling of the day
- assumes role
- assumes role of