Correct spelling for YEAT
We think the word yeat is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for yeat
- beat She was so tired that she thought if he didn't mind her just putting her arms round his neck she would very likely go to sleep while he beat her.
- eat Perhaps you ought to eat it.
- feat And he repeated the feat again.
- heat Both sides were at fever heat.
- meat He look t'other way, an' hang on like grim death for the next bit o' meat.
- neat Empty, but neat and pleasant, the living-room stood open to the fair spring day.
- peat It may have been his intention from the first to write a romance based on English soil, but that soil was no longer productive of such intellectual fruit, except in the form in which Dickens dug it up, like peat, out of the lower classes.
- seat I have never yet seen him satisfied to take a back seat."
- mitterrand French President-last held 8 May 1988 (next to be held May 1995); results-(second ballot) Jacques Chirac 56%, Francois Mitterrand 44%;
9 words made from the letters yeat
Misspelling of the day