Definition of attention:
- the work of caring for or attending to someone or something; " no medical care was required"; " the old car needed constant attention"
- the process whereby a person concentrates on some features of the environment to the ( relative) exclusion of others
- a general interest that leads people to want to know more; " She was the center of attention"
- a courteous act indicating affection; " she tried to win his heart with her many attentions"
- a motionless erect stance with arms at the sides and feet together; assumed by military personnel during drill or review; " the troops stood at attention"
- the faculty or power of mental concentration; " keeping track of all the details requires your complete attention"
- The act or state of attending or heeding; the application of the mind to any object of sense, representation, or thought; notice; exclusive or special consideration; earnest consideration, thought, or regard; obedient or affectionate heed; the supposed power or faculty of attending.
- An act of civility or courtesy; care for the comfort and pleasure of others; as, attentions paid to a stranger.
Common misspellings for attention:
- atention (21%)
- attension (13%)
- attetion (10%)
- attenion (6%)
- attantion (5%)
- atttention (2%)
- attnetion (2%)
- attation (2%)
- attenton (2%)