Definition of essential:
- 1. Necessary; characteristic; inherent. 2. Idiopathic.
- Relating to the essence of a thing; necessary to the existence of a thing; important in the highest degree; highly rectified; pure.
- That which is constitutive or necessary to the being or existence of a thing. Essential oils, volatile oils obtained from plants, usually by distillation with water. Essential character, that single quality which serves to distinguish one genus, species, & c., from another; the differentia.
Common misspellings for essential:
eseential, esential, essentilal, esenchal, essnetial, essentioal, mics, asential, essentialy, essentiel, ssential, esscential, esstial, essentile, essitail, essentinal, estential, essentianal, esencial, essintial, esentiall, sensarity, essientail, esental, essestial, essenatial, essentianl, essendial, escential, essenital, essentical, essiencial, esentral, essesntial, essintual, essentail, escencial, essentual, essiential, esstential, essincial, essemtial, essestinal, essentila, essen, sessential, assential, essentential, es, essetinal, essitenal, essecial, essentional, intraoral, essentil, essantial, essental, enssential, essensial, issential, essiantial, essentiall, nessicery, esssential, essencial, esentail, eesential, essenciall, essecntial, esentual, essitinal, esentialy, essetial, essentaly, essntial, eccential, essensal, essencal, essenial, essentily, essectial, essiental, essetntial, essenstial, essenual, esseantial, ecential, esstenial, ensential, essintal, esensual.
Google Ngram Viewer results for essential:
Examples of usage for essential:
Quotes for essential:
We'll support the government on issues if it's essential to the country but our primary responsibility is not to prop up the government, our responsibility is to provide an opposition and an alternative government for Parliament and for Canadians. - Stephen Harper
As a former professional patient advocate, I believe prescription drugs are an essential part of high -quality medical treatment, and I supported enactment of the Medicare Prescription Drug and Modernization Act. - Sue Kelly
Rhymes for essential:
- confidential, consequential, deferential, differential, existential, exponential, influential, nonessential, preferential, presidential, providential, quintessential, residential, reverential.
- credential, potential, prudential, sequential, tangential, torrential.
- experiential, inconsequential, jurisprudential, nonresidential, vice-presidential.
- How to spell essential?
- Correct spelling of essential.
- Spell check essential.
- How do u spell essential?