Definition of resolution:
- The arrest of an inflammatory process without suppuration; the absorption or breaking down and removal of the products of inflammation, as in pneumonia, or of a new growth.
- The act or process of resolving or of separating the parts of anything; analysis; dissolution; firmness of purpose; fixed determination; constancy; a declaration passed by the legislature or any public assembly; solution. Resolution of an equation, its reduction, to ascertain the value of the unknown quantity. Resolution of forces, the dividing of a force into two or more, which would have the same effect.
Common misspellings for resolution:
sresolution, resoluiton, resolotion, redsolution, resoltion, reslolution, resoulation, reselution, resolutuion, resulution, reolution, reserlostion, resoltuon, resaloution, resiloution, resoluion, resulotion, resolutuin, resloution, aresolution, resolultion, resalotion, resolusion, resoulotion, resoulution, resoloution, resolustion, rezolution, resolutiuon, reso, resultion, reseloution, resolation, resoltuion, resolutoin, reoslution, resoluction, resoluation, resolition, resulation, resoluton, rsolution, reolsution, resolutin, resoultion, resulition, resalution, resolutioin, reslution, resoulition, resulotin, resolutation, resaltion, ressolution, resilution, resoution, resultions.
Google Ngram Viewer results for resolution:
Examples of usage for resolution:
Nevertheless, he formed a desperate resolution.
Quotes for resolution:
Rhymes for resolution:
- absolution, andalusian, attribution, constitution, contribution, devolution.
- aleutian, confucian, dilution, pollution, solution.
- diminution, dissolution, distribution, elocution, evolution, execution, institution, lilliputian, persecution, prosecution, prostitution, restitution, retribution, revolution, substitution.
- electrocution, redistribution.
- How to spell resolution?
- Correct spelling of resolution.
- Spell check resolution.
- How do u spell resolution?