Definition of fast:
- Firm; strong; firmly fixed; close; sound, as sleep; firm in adherence.
- Swift; quick; dissipated; dissolute; said of a young lady aping the manners of young men.
- Firmly. Fast by, or fast beside, close or near to. Fast and loose, slippery in dealing and unreliable.
- Swiftly; with quick steps or progression.
- That which fastens or holds; the rope which fastens a vessel to a wharf, & c.
- Abstinence from food, especially on religious grounds; the time of fasting.
- To abstain from food; to abstain from food on religious grounds as a means of mortifying desire, & c.
Common misspellings for fast:
flast, faast, faat, gast, promt, fas, fastt, fastfood, rast, fastr, fask, fasr, fasf, frast, fust, pacey, ast, fast, hast, expedentially, fase, fastley, fest, fasta, fastly, faste, dast, fastet, fsat, fawt, fasy, farst, fst, fasst, immident, quike.
Google Ngram Viewer results for fast:
Examples of usage for fast:
Quotes for fast:
Rhymes for fast:
Idioms for fast:
- How to spell fast?
- Correct spelling of fast.
- Spell check fast.
- How do u spell fast?