Definition of express:
- To press or squeeze out.
- Plain; clear; given in direct terms; explicit; exactly resembling; intended or sent for a particular purpose.
- A messenger or a conveyance sent on a special errand; the message sent; a regular conveyance, as a railway train, which goes with speed and direct.
- To press or squeeze out; to utter or set forth in words; to make manifest; to exhibit; to resemble; to form a likeness of; to designate; to extort; to elicit; to despatch by express.
Common misspellings for express:
excpress, expess, experess, expresso, exspres, expresse, espress, exprese, expresss, expreses, qxpress, exprss, interperate, exporess, exrpess, exress, epxress, expreess, expressi, experss, expressess, expreces, exspess, experice, expres, exprass, exprest, exprees, ecpress, exoress, epress, eppress, relaly, expree, exspress, expreas, extress.
Google Ngram Viewer results for express:
Examples of usage for express:
Quotes for express:
Rhymes for express:
- abs, bess, bless, ches, chess, cress, crests, dress, es, ess, esse, fess, fests, gess, gless, guess, guests, hess, hesse, jess, kess, les, less, mess, nes, ness, pless, press, ques, ress, s, stress, tess, tress, vess, wes, yes.
- abts, adss, cmos, hces, nevertheless, stds, tcas, ws.
- acquiesce, ccs, coalesce, convalesce, cps, cus, dispossess, dss, ers, ins, las, lcs, nonetheless, oas, pos, reassess, reinvests, repossess, uss, uys.
- address, aggress, assess, attests, caress, compress, confess, contests, depress, digests, digress, distress, divests, egress, ellesse, etess, excess, finesse, fluoresce, fs, impress, infests, invests, largesse, ls, molests, noblesse, obsess, oppress, possess, profess, progress, protests, recess, redress, regress, repress, requests, retests, success, suggests, suppress, transgress, ts, undress, unless, vs.
- How to spell express?
- Correct spelling of express.
- Spell check express.
- How do u spell express?