Definition of hard:
- Firm; solid; not easily pressed, penetrated, or broken; difficult to understand, or solve, or do, or get over, or bear; painful; laborious; oppressive; exacting; unfeeling; unkind; severe; unjust; stiff; distressing.
- Close; near; diligently; laboriously; earnestly. Hard up, in want of money or means. To die hard, to die with a strnggle or impenitent. Hard water, that which contains some mineral substance that decomposes soap, and thus renders it unfit for washing. Hard- a- lee, an order to put the helm close to the lee- side of the ship. Hard- a- port, to the larboard or port side. Hard- a- starboard, to the starboard side. Hard- a- weather, to the windward side.
Common misspellings for hard:
haard, hrad, har, rediculace, dhard, abd, tought, ahrad, yhard, ghard, fard, hurd, harf, hord, hard, kard, hardd, jard, ard, ahard, haar, fearse, hars, hardwd, hartd, hjard, ahrd, hnard, hatd, harrd, hards, hardm, harde, gard, hanrd, harh, hardf, harred, ehard, hazrd, hadr, hardl, harad, hatr, harg, hrd, haed, haird, ared, nhard, whard, hsrd, permantly, hardi, haerd, hasrd, hrrd.
Google Ngram Viewer results for hard:
Examples of usage for hard:
Quotes for hard:
Rhymes for hard:
- alard, archard, barnard, belgard, bernard, billard, bombard, burchard, burnard, byard, canard, disbarred, discard, fayard, gallard, gaspard, gerard, gillard, girard, godard, jarrard, menard, picard, regard, renard, rennard, ricard.
- ard, bard, barred, card, chard, charred, gard, garde, guard, jarred, lard, marred, nard, parde, scarred, shard, sparred, starred, sward, tarred, yard.
- avant-garde, disregard.
Idioms for hard:
- How to spell hard?
- Correct spelling of hard.
- Spell check hard.
- How do u spell hard?