Correct spelling for PASY
We think the word pasy is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for pasy
- easy "But see if I don't be lookin' out for mother after this, and makin' it as easy for her as I can.
- palsy Though his hand trembled constantly from an attack of palsy, I don't know now how many times he pierced the centre of the ace of hearts.
- pansy "That is a pansy.
- pas Il ne faut pas faire mal a Pauline.
- pass Maybe it's to pass it off it was given to him.
- past Let the past be past!"
- pasty Her face was pasty-white, but she bent her head, and fluttered her eyelashes up at him.
- patsy "But I give Patsy Burke the money and towld him to send the wire.
- pay Look here, I'll pay for that.
- posy Dorothy wuz as sweet as a posy in her pretty pink frock, trimmed with white rosies, and her big, white picture hat-the prettiest girl there, I thought; and I believe Robert thought so, too-he acted as if he did.
- pays You pays y'r money and takes y'r choice, Deirdre."
12 words made from the letters pasy
Misspelling of the day