Definition of grow:
- To cultivate.
- To cultivate; to raise. To grow out of, to issue from, as plants from the soil. To grow up, to advance to full maturity. To grow up or to grow together, to close and adhere to.
- To increase in size by natural organic development; to be produced by vegetation; to flourish; to increase; to advance; to be changed from one state to another; to become.
Common misspellings for grow:
gowe, wrow, grwo, gron, gorow, growed, growe, gros, gorw, growna, grop, grpw, grw, growa, grom, graw, groow, gor, groue, gro, growh, groiw, gow, graow, growly, drow, growm, frow, gronw, grouw, groe, growthe.
Google Ngram Viewer results for grow:
Examples of usage for grow:
Quotes for grow:
Out of difficulties grow miracles. - Jean de la Bruyere
Rhymes for grow:
- aglow, ago, although, arnaud, arnault, miro, pernod, renault.
- apropos, eeo, imo, ivo, overflow, taekwondo.
- au, aux, beau, beaux, below, bestow, bio, blow, bo, boe, bordeaux, bow, bowe, bro, cabo, chateau, chateaux, chau, cho, cloe, co, coe, cousteau, cro, crow, dau, defoe, devaux, doe, doh, dough, eau, escoe, escrow, flo, floe, flow, foe, forego, forgo, fro, gau, giraud, glo, gloe, glow, go, goe, gogh, goh, gro, hello, ho, hoe, hoh, inco, jo, joe, joh, kayo, know, ko, koh, kowtow, kyo, lo, loe, loew, loewe, loh, low, lowe, luo, marceau, margaux, mau, mo, moe, monroe, mow, munro, nau, ngo, noe, noh, nouveau, o', oh, outgrow, ow, owe, papo, perot, peugeot, plateau, plough, poe, poh, pro, quo, renaud, rho, rideau, ro, roe, roh, rondeau, rouleau, row, rowe, sew, sgro, show, sloe, slow, snow, so, so-so, sow, stow, stowe, strow, tableau, tableaux, tallyho, tarot, thibault, tho, thoreau, though, throw, toe, tow, trow, truffaut, tso, turbot, tyo, undergo, uno, vo, whoa, wo, woe, yau, yo, yoe, yoh, zoh.
- How to spell grow?
- Correct spelling of grow.
- Spell check grow.
- How do u spell grow?