Definition of development:
- 1. Growth, expansion. 2. Evolution.
- A gradual unfolding and exhibition of something previously hidden or involved; gradual growth; the series of changes in the growth from first to last of an organized being; the process of bringing the features of a picture into distinction. Development of doctrine, the expansion of Christian truth which has developed side by side and in connection with the development of thought and life in church and world. Development theory, the theory which ascribes an innate expansive power to the organized universe, and traces the most complex forms by intermediate links from the simplest, without the intervention of special acts of creation.
Common misspellings for development:
developmement, develipment, dvelopment, devolopment, develompent, deveplopment, devekopment, developemtn, developmented, devellopement, developement, devleompent, deleopment, develpemnt, delevope, deelopment, devlop, devolping, dovelopment, deveolopment, deveolpment, ddevelopment, delvlopment, developmen, develoopment, developmet, developmens, developkment, devlope, divelopment, delevopment, develioment, developmenting, devoplment, wdevelopment, develpoemnt, developmer, delevopement, developmenet, develeopement, develmopment, devolopement, devepment, develeopemt, developmant, delopment, delveoplment, developmeant, developmente, developmets, delvleopement, deveploment, devolepment, develpmetn, develpent, delelopment, developmenmt, developme, deveopment, develoipment, developint, develoment, develepoment, develpoement, deve, developemment, depelopment, devlepoment, adevelopment, develppment, developtment, developmkent, devopment, developm, developmentwith, devolpment, developmentand, declopment, devlopment, developemet, devlopement, devcelopment, developlment, devellopment, dev, developmentl, devolipment, developent, devoplement, develpe, devellpment, develpopment, developmment, devloping, cdevelopment, developmnt, develpment, devolpement, develpement, deverlopment, develpoment, developnment, developmed, debelopment, develeopemnt, developemnt, developerment, devopement, developpement, developmeent, devleopment, develupment, develo, decelop, developmnet, deveoment, developemnet, deveolpmet, delevlopment, developnet, developmewnt, delveopment, developmenters, develeopment, developmetn, developpment, devenlopment, devolment, delvelment, develope, deveoplment, develompment, devoloment, de3velopment, deveolment, develolpment, deveelopment, develement, devolvement, decelopment, developemt, cevelopment, develiopment, devalopment, delvelopment, developmentof, develepmont, develoement, developements, develotment, developlement, develooment, developet, evelopment, delovopment, deveolpement, develptment, developiment, developmemt, devlepment, devl, developoment, develpomnet, devolpoment, deveopemnt, deveoplement, delovep, developemant, deveopement, develment, elopment, develepment, devloment, devlelopment, developmnent.
Google Ngram Viewer results for development:
Examples of usage for development:
Quotes for development:
Furthermore, the spirit of enterprise which had its first intellectual development in England has especially flourished here as well as throughout all of Canada, while the same spirit has become less virile in the land of its origin. - Charles E. Wilson
- How to spell development?
- Correct spelling of development.
- Spell check development.
- How do u spell development?