Definition of correct:
Common misspellings for correct:
correcct, corccet, corccet, corrrect, desiered, desiered, orrect, orrect, coorect, coorect, corect, corect, correcdt, correcdt, cotrrect, cotrrect, coirrect, coirrect, corcect, corcect, correrct, correrct, tocorrect, tocorrect, gorrect, gorrect, correctl, corredt, corredt, incorect, incorect, crrect, crrect, crrect, approite, sorrect, propper, propper, corectorly, corectorly, corrext, corrext, correect, cirrect, corecct, corecct, corract, amcorrect, amcorrect, correst, correst, correc, correc, crect, crect, coreect, coreect, corrcet, corrcet, correctism, correctism, rignt, rignt, ciorrect, ciorrect, corre, corre, corrent, corrent, corrict, corrict, corredct, corredct, ecorrect, ecorrect, ecorrect, corret, corret, reboost, reboost, recorrect, recorrect, corrct, correwct, correwct, corrept, corrept, exta, exta, coprrect, coprrect, corrredct, corrredct, correcly, ccorrect, ccorrect, correvc, correvc, coerrect, correcnt, ocrrect, ocrrect, correet, correet, revelent, approiate, approiate, correkt, correkt, corerct, cirect, cirect, correctorly, correctorly, currect, corred, correcr, correcr, correclt, correclt, korrekt, cortrect, correcxt, correcxt, corrtect, coreckt, coreckt, occreect, competiive, competiive, corrst, corrst, excate, excate, correcrt, correcrt, appropate, appropate, coorrect, coorrect, carrecat, apprate, correce, correce, corrwect, corrwect, corerect, corerect, corec, corec, correcte, correcte, correcty, correcty, correcy, correcy, correnct, correcet, correcet, cprrect, cprrect, corrcct, correctt, correctt, correctand, correctand, corretc, corretc.
Google Ngram Viewer results for correct:
Quotes for correct:
Rhymes for correct:
- affect, bedecked, collect, confect, connect, defect, deflect.
- brecht, checked, decked, deject, detect, direct, dissect, effect, eject, elect, erect, expect, hecht, infect, inflect, inject, inspect, interject, intersect, misdirect, necked, neglect, object, pecked, perfect, project, protect, rechecked, recollect, reconnect, redirect, reelect, reflect, reinspect, reject, respect, resurrect, sect, select, specht, subject, suspect, trekked, unchecked, wrecked.
- disaffect, disconnect, disinfect, disrespect, incorrect, indirect.
- interconnect, overprotect.
- How to spell correct?
- Correct spelling of correct.
- Spell check correct.
- How do u spell correct?