Definition of view:
- Prospect; reach of the eye; the whole extent seen; sight; power of seeing or limit of sight; intellectual or mental sight; act of seeing; eye; survey; intellectual survey; mental examination; appearance; display; prospect of interest; intention: purpose; design; opinion; manner of understanding. Point of view, the direction in which a thing is seen; standpoint..
- To survey; to examine with the eye; to look on with attention; to perceive by the eye; to survey intellectually; to consider.
Common misspellings for view:
- veiw (83%)
- vew (5%)
Examples of usage for view:
Quotes for view:
There's nothing tantric about my particular view on life. - Andrew Cohen
Rhymes for view:
- abou, accrue, adieu, ado, ague, anew, askew, babu, baku, bamboo, c2, canoe, cat-2, cebu, construe, debut, ensue, eschew, fitzhugh, fondue, imbue, into, kazoo, kwangju, larue, leroux, liou, m2, mchugh, miscue, outdo, outgrew, perdue, peru, purdue, pursue, ragu, redo, renew, reto, review, revue, shampoo, subdue, taboo, tattoo, tatu, undo, undue, unglue, untrue, urdu, wahoo, withdrew, zanu.
- beu, bleu, blew, blue, boo, brew, chew, chiu, chou, chu, clue, coo, cou, coup, coups, crew, crewe, cue, dew, do, doo, douwe, drew, dru, du, due, ewe, few, flew, flu, flue, foo, fu, glew, glue, gnu, goo, grew, gu, gue, hew, hewe, hoo, hou, hsu, hu, hue, hugh, jew, joo, ju, jue, kew, knew, koo, ku, kyu, leu, lew, lieu, liu, loo, lou, lu, lue, mew, moo, mu, new, nu, ooh, ou, pew, phew, phu, poo, pooh, pou, pru, prue, pu, pugh, q, qu, que, queue, rew, ru, rue, screw, shew, shoe, shoo, shrew, shu, siew, sioux, skew, slew, soo, spew, stew, strew, stu, su, sue, tew, thew, threw, through, thru, thuy, too, trew, true, tu, tue, two, u, uwe, vu, vue, whew, who, woo, wu, xu, xue, yew, yoo, you, yu, yue, zhou, zhu, zoo, zue.
- byu, depardieu, hitherto, iou, isu, kangaroo, katmandu, misconstrue, overdo, overdue, overthrew, suu, timbuktu.
- hullabaloo, kalamazoo.