Definition of find:
- Something found. To find one's self, to be; to fare in regard to ease or pain, health or sickness. To find in, to supply or to furnish with. To find out, to discover; to sound; to understand; to comprehend; to detect. To find fault with, to censure. To find a bill, to establish grounds of accusation, as by grand jury. To find a ship's trim, to discover how she shall best sail.
- To discover; to fall in with; to discover by seeking; to discover by study, experiment, or trial; to gain; to perceive; to detect; to enjoy; to discover and declare; to supply.
Common misspellings for find:
findy, finfd, fi, frind, filnd, fid, fing, fibnd, efind, finind, fild, finda, fimnd, fimd, flind, findf, fiind, finnd, finf, lind, ufind, findo, find, fince, fnd, fannel, dfin, foind, realise, gind, ind, fina, ifnd, finded, fidnd, finde, fnnd, fint, frin, finbd, fiund, fingd, fwnd, firnd, faid, nfind, fiand, wagger, findout, retrive, findyou, afind, figger, finsd, finn, faind, firl, dind, finad, firn, finid, findi, fidn, pfind, finy, fgind, fiond, fibd, findd, findn, fuind, thind, sind, find't, fand, dfind, ffind, fnid.
Google Ngram Viewer results for find:
Examples of usage for find:
Quotes for find:
Rhymes for find:
- aligned, assigned, behind, combined, confined, consigned, declined, defined, designed, enshrined, entwined, inclined, maligned, mankind, opined, refined, remind, resigned, unkind, unlined, unsigned, unwind.
- bind, blind, dined, fined, grind, hind, kind, lined, mind, mined, pined, rind, shined, signed, twined, whined, wind, wined.
- disinclined, intertwined, realigned, reassigned, redefined, redesigned, unconfined, undefined, undermined, unrefined.
- How to spell find?
- Correct spelling of find.
- Spell check find.
- How do u spell find?