Definition of meeting:
- the social act of assembling for some common purpose; " his meeting with the salesmen was the high point of his day"
- the act of joining together as one; " the merging of the two groups occurred quickly"; " there was no meeting of minds"
- a place where two things come together; " Pittsburgh is located at the confluence of the Allegheny and Monongahela rivers"
- a casual or unexpected convergence; " he still remembers their meeting in Paris"; " there was a brief encounter in the hallway"
- a small informal social gathering; " there was an informal meeting in my livingroom"
- a formally arranged gathering; " next year the meeting will be in Chicago"; " the meeting elected a chairperson"
- a place where things merge or flow together ( especially rivers); " Pittsburgh is located at the confluence of the Allegheny and Monongahela rivers"
Common misspellings for meeting:
- metting (18%)
- meating (14%)
- meetin (10%)
- meeeting (10%)
- meeing (7%)
- meetign (6%)
- meetng (5%)
- meetting (4%)
- meeitng (4%)
- meetig (2%)