Definition of great:
- Large; of large amount; long- continued; weighty; chief; of vast power and excellence; supreme; vast; wonderful; able; accomplished; distinguished; eminent; dignitied; magnanimous; magnificent; sublime; noble; proud; pregnant; difficult; distant by one more generation, in the ascending or descending line; pre- eminent.
- The whole; the gross; the lump; people of rank or distinction.
Common misspellings for great:
gre, delicous, gret, inot, dgreat, graat, grait, hugh, freat, resourcelful, gresat, greak, cooperat, greatv, grat, convient, greaty, gretat, greeet, gea, greatopportunity, fab, grear, qa, gread, rgeat, grean, greay, greated, grwat, mmm, graght, awsome, breat, grweat, grea, greait, frea, greatful, agreat, graeat, grete, gat, gtreat, greaat, greatd, greeat, greot, qreat, cret, greate, greab, greal, deliouse, graet, sgreat, grreat, geat, greart, certin, great1, greqat, geart, rea, agnolage, greast, greatw, greatr, gereat, greatm, greap, woundful, grte, krane, greata, grealt, greath, geate, goodc, greato, qith, gr8, rgreat, grerat, scruptous, ghreat, creat, graete, gart, can12, hreat, grewat, greatl, greant, grest, greawt, greaqt, gteat, gream, exilent, perfet, grammr, giid, gtet, greit, fabouls, gerat, greating, brialnt, ggreat, grteat, dreat, girst, greaet, preat, amence, increditable, grrat, greatgrand, azaming, quete, grayt, hgreat, fanominal, extradinary, gaet, gordious, grt, grst, greatt.
Google Ngram Viewer results for great:
Examples of usage for great:
Quotes for great:
Rhymes for great:
- abate, await, belate, berate, collate, conflate, create, debate, deflate, dictate, dilate, elate, equate, est, estate, gestate, inflate, innate, irate, kuwait, lightweight, misstate, negate, oblate, ornate, postdate, predate, prorate, reflate, relate, restate, sedate, translate, tri-state, update, upstate.
- ate, aydt, bait, bate, cate, chait, crate, date, eight, fait, fate, fete, freight, gait, gate, grate, hait, hate, kate, late, mate, nate, pait, pate, plait, plate, prate, rait, rate, sate, skate, slate, spate, speight, state, straight, strait, streight, tait, taitt, tate, trait, wait, waite, wayt, weight.
- conjugate, desecrate, interstate, intrastate, overrate, overweight, procreate, reinstate, silverplate, solid-state, underrate.
- demodulate, interrelate, recriminate, remunerate.
Idioms for great:
- How to spell great?
- Correct spelling of great.
- Spell check great.
- How do u spell great?