Definition of part:
- Qualities; powers; accomplishments.
- A portion, piece, or fragment; portion considered apart; a member; division; ingredient; share; proportional quantity; interest; side; party; role; one of the melodies in a harmony; portion which, when multiplied a certain number of times, shall equal the whole.
- To sever into two or more pieces; to distribute; to separate.
- To be separated; to quit each other; to break or to bo torn asunder. Part of speech, class of words. In good part, favourably. In ill part, unfavourably.
Common misspellings for part:
parrt, sence, paart, parm, aart, opart, partn, oart, paertb, peice, lpart, 1part, hteir, partr, parst, partk, part1, parth, pice, sean, bart, part2, paprt, partd, aprt, pasr, paert, parat, pasrt, plart, parto, epart, prt, part3, paqrt, parta, purt, partof, poart, paet, spart, pary, patr, paret, aparts, parti, idems, prat, parft, psrt, partm, partl, part, paort, pafrt, partt.
Google Ngram Viewer results for part:
Examples of usage for part:
Quotes for part:
Rhymes for part:
- How to spell part?
- Correct spelling of part.
- Spell check part.
- How do u spell part?