Definition of stop:
- In dentistry, to fill a tooth- cavity.
- Cessation of progressive motion; obstruction; repression; interruption; obstacle; a point or mark in writing for regulating the necessary pauses; that by which the sounds of musical instruments are regulated; the act of applying the stops.
- To close by filling or obstructing; to obstruct; to check or arrest; to impede; to repress; to restrain; to intercept; to regulate sounds.
- To cease to go forward; to cease.
Common misspellings for stop:
stob, stopo, siez, stopm, dtop, spop, srop, stopp, stope, stio, stiop, sttop, stoped, ctop, sto, stoping, stopt, sstop, stopd, stp, storp, setop, drance, stip, sopt, stoip, startes, stiffel, hault, stopy, stap, sp, sotp, staop, stop, deture, stpo, elimate, syop.
Google Ngram Viewer results for stop:
Examples of usage for stop:
Quotes for stop:
Rhymes for stop:
- How to spell stop?
- Correct spelling of stop.
- Spell check stop.
- How do u spell stop?