Definition of mean:
- Low in rank or birth; base; sordid; of little value; low in esteem; contemptible; poor.
- Middle; moderate; intervening.
- Instrumentality; income, revenue, or estate. By all means, without fail. By no means, not at all. Meantime, in the intervening time.
- The middle point, rate or degree; medium; mediocrity; intervening time; the medium, instrument or agent through which something is done; a quantity having an intermediate value between several others.
- To have in the mind or in view; to signify; to intend, purpose, or design.
- To have thought or meaning; to be disposed. See Man and Mind.
Common misspellings for mean:
meda, ungiving, mene, meaing, meane, meak, mayn, eam, nean, mein, mant, meran, meam, meaan, mener, rean, tmean, sinical, mian, ena, meanu, mmean, ean, mean, meand, meen, eman, meana, meaned, meanie, mena, meanto, een, menn, neen, measns, mcewan, emean, measn, neam, meean, aggorant, meab, meann.
Google Ngram Viewer results for mean:
Examples of usage for mean:
Quotes for mean:
Rhymes for mean:
- agin, aileen, aldin, aleen, alene, ameen, amin, ardeen, arleen, baleen, benzene, between, caffeine, canteen, careen, carleen, casein, cathleen, celine, charleen, charlene, charline, chretien, christine, citrine, claudine, clymene, coleen, colleen, convene, corinne, crimean, cuisine, demean, deneen, doreen, eighteen, eileen, eugene, feldene, fifteen, foreseen, fourteen, francine, georgine, helene, ireene, irene, janine, jeanine, joaquin, jolene, justine, kathleen, killeen, kristine, lamine, latrine, laureen, laurene, levine, lorene, lurleen, machine, marcin, marine, marleen, marleene, martine, maureen, maxine, medin, moline, moreen, myrlene, nadine, nineteen, noreen, obscene, onscreen, pauline, philene, preteen, racine, ravine, sabine, salin, saline, sardine, sarene, seguin, selene, serene, sharleen, shirleen, sistine, sixteen, slovene, sunscreen, thirteen, umpteen, unclean, unseen, vaccine, wileen.
- aquamarine, mujahedeen, mujahideen.
- augustin, benyamin, bernadine, figurine, gelatine, geraldine, hallowe'en, halloween, intervene, madelene, propylene, reconvene, seventeen, smithereen, submarine, tambourine, tangerine, trampoline, unforeseen, valentin, wolverine.
- bean, breen, cian, clean, dean, deane, deen, frean, freen, gean, gene, glean, green, greene, haen, jean, jeane, jeanne, kean, keane, keen, keene, lean, leen, lene, lien, mclean, meine, mien, nene, plein, preen, queen, scene, screen, seen, sheen, skene, spleen, steen, teen, treen, wean, wein, wien.
- How to spell mean?
- Correct spelling of mean.
- Spell check mean.
- How do u spell mean?